- Copyright in the material contained in the Interoute website belongs to Interoute Communications Limited ("Interoute")
- By accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms.
- Interoute grants to visitors to this website a licence to make one free copy of the information contained herein for personal or non-commercial use only. Accordingly, no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without Interoute's prior written permission.
- Interoute and the Interoute logos and all brands and products referred to or detailed in the Interoute website are the trademarks of Interoute or its associated companies.
- While Interoute has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within this website is correct, visitors should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Products and services available from Interoute are developing and changing, information on this website is for guidance only and should not be relied upon. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. If you require verified information please contact Interoute.
- In no event whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall Interoute be liable for any damages, losses, expense, loss of data, loss of profit, consequential loss, indirect loss or damage caused by your use of the material or the contents of the Interoute website.
- Interoute does not endorse any pages linked to the Interoute website, nor does Interoute control the contents of any linked sites and cannot therefore be responsible for their contents.
- The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. Interoute reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, modify or replace any product or service featured on the website.
- You are granted access to the Interoute web pages on condition that you accept all of the above and the application of English law and the use of the English courts to govern matters in relation to the Interoute website. You also agree to indemnify Interoute and not to hold Interoute liable for the result (foreseeable or otherwise) of your actions or omissions based on material contained herein.